Which transaction falls under Taxable Payments Report?

For taxable payments reporting, you only need to report transactions that have a service component. The original invoice must have had at least a service component, which was not incidental to the supply of goods. For more information, visit the ATO website

Here is a simple

Read More


How do I flag transactions as reportable within MYOB?

With MYOB, it is easy to flag transactions as reportable for taxable payments. We’ve upgraded both AccountRight and LiveAccounts to cater for this requirement.

To easily flag transactions as reportable, you should mark your supplier contacts as reportable which will ensure entering and amending reportable transactions

Read More


What should you do if are affected by Taxable Payments?

Businesses, bookkeepers, accountants and BAS agents have very little time to lodge their Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR). It’s due on the same date as your BAS, either on the 21st or 28th July.

We’ve upgraded both AccountRight and LiveAccounts to cater for the preparation and

Read More


Welcome HIA members! Your questions answered

If you run a business in the building and construction industry it’s almost time to lodge your Taxable Payments reporting for the first time. The good news is MYOB recently joined forces with Housing Industry Association (HIA) to help you complete your reporting in just

Read More