A recent update to LiveAccounts means you can now easily print and email individual payslips to your employees. We’ve outlined below how easy it is to do.
1. Firstly, go to the Payroll > Payroll Settings menu option.
2. In Payslip email setup, type in the text you would like to appear in the email when you send the payslip.
Please note the default text provided includes merge fields. This means these fields will prefill automatically with details you have already entered. For example [Employee name] will prefill with the employee’s name e.g. To Mary Jones, thereby personalising the email sent.
3. Then click ‘Save’ to store your changes.
4. Next, go to Payroll > Employees
5. Add the required email address to each of your employees.
Next time you do a payrun you will now have the option to tick the Email box. LiveAccounts will automatically email the payslips when you finalise the payrun.
Emailing and printing past payslips
You can also email or print individual payslips from past pay runs.
1.Go to Payroll > Past pay runs
2. Select the required past payrun and click on ‘Print/Email’. This will outline all the employees in that particular pay run.
3. Tick the box of the employee(s) you would like to email a payslip to, or print payslip for. The ‘Print’ and ‘Email’ buttons will become active.
Please note: If the email button does not become active at the bottom of the screen, this means you haven’t entered an email address for that employee. You can add their email address via Payroll > Employees.
4. Click on ‘Email’ and off it goes! Click on ‘Print’ and the payslip PDF will open, and you can print it from there.
If you need any help getting your payroll setup, please contact LiveAccounts Support.