Here’s the perfect way to get a website for your business without the hassle or the cost.
Did you know 75% of Australians look online before purchasing products or services, but only 38% of Australian businesses have a website? A lot of revenue goes to businesses simply because they can be found online.
Last year, MYOB launched an initiative to help get 50,000 Australian small businesses online, with a website that is free for the first 12 months*. This was met with unprecedented success with over 34,000 getting on board. But there’s still room for more!
MYOB Atlas, our dynamic website builder, makes it quick and easy for you to get online. It’s easy to use, easy to manage and you can have your own website in around 15 minutes.
What does a free MYOB Atlas website have?
It’s packed with features that are designed to help make doing business online easier:
- A personalised domain name (e.g. www.yourbusinessname.com.au)
- An email address to match your domain name (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org)
- An online store option
- A payments page to accept invoice payments online
- Google tools to help your business be found
- Mobile optimised, so customers can find you anywhere, anytime
- Custom template themes created by high-end designers.
Want to learn more?
To learn more about setting up your own website visit myob.com.au/atlas.
* MYOB Atlas is free for the first 12 months. After 12 months you have the option of renewing from $5 per month, pay as you go. See the website for more details.