It’s been an incredibly busy time here in the LiveAccounts development room. We really hope you’re enjoying the changes we’re making.
As you’re probably aware, our main development work recently has been around payroll. We were so excited to release payroll for our New Zealand clients on 1 April, ready for the new financial year. The feedback we’ve received has been great which pleases us no end.
How did we improve payroll?
We extended the original functionality to include:
- splitting a pay between two bank accounts
- adding smarts to exclude super contributions when earnings are below $450/calendar month
- added multiple overtime rates
- entitlements (accruals)
- payment summaries
- and (drum roll please) the ability to email or print individual payslips!
In the building or construction industry?
Find out more about the reportable payment obligations and how simple LiveAccounts has made it to comply with them.
What else have we done I hear you ask?
You will find we have:
- improved the general journals page
- made it easier to see related transactions on invoices and expenses
- fixed the MYE import facility into MYOB Accountants Office
- tinkered under the bonnet to speed up a few areas.
We are now squarely focusing on invoicing. On that point, if there is something you’d like improved in invoicing, drop us a line at LiveAccounts Idea Exchange. We’d love to hear from you.
Until next time,