We have recently updated our Terms of Use for MYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials. Click to read the updated versions.


You can get unlimited phone and live chat support, 7 days a week. See below for eligibility details. Note that we can only help with your general software questions, we don't provide tax advice.

How can we help you?

Enter your serial number or product and we'll refine your search. 

MYOB software serial number:

Don't know your serial number?


Select your product


Go to our Help Centre to learn how your software works.

Phone us on 1300 555 123.

Chat online with an MYOB team member to resolve your query.

Support Notes
You can search our online knowledge base for answers to common questions.

Find a Partner
MYOB partners can help with software setup, bookkeeping, accounting and more.

Community Forum
See what MYOB partners and users are talking about and ask your own question.



Onsite Assistance

MYOB partners can assist you onsite with your needs.


MYOB provided training courses and resources for users of MYOB software. 


Extended Support (phone and live chat) is available to:

  • MYOB Cover and AccountRight subscriptions*
  • MYOB Essentials subscribers
  • Clients on Introductory and Test Drive Support*

* Excludes live chat for RetailBasics and RetailManager clients.

Not eligible?

Even if you don't have extended support, you can still read our support notes or ask a question on our community forum. We also offer phone support at a cost of $59 (off-peak) and $89 per call (peak) between 9AM and 7PM.

If you have a sales related call we are available via phone or live chat.

MYOB does not provide tax advice

MYOB is not a registered entity pursuant to the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA) and therefore cannot provide taxation advice to clients. If you have a query concerning taxation, such as how to complete your BAS return or annual tax statements, we recommend that you seek advice from your accountant or other registered tax adviser.