Find out how you can get your stock under control with MYOB EXO Business
Poor stock control leads to delays for customers, confusion, reduced cash flow and even disputes. But if managed properly with the right systems it brings a whole heap of benefits to your business – and your overall profitability. EXO Business has the ideal integrated stock management system for larger businesses. Its powerful features bring all your inventory management systems into the one place – at last!
What will you learn in the free online seminar?
In just one hour, you’ll learn how the powerful stock control functionality in EXO Business provides full visibility of every stock movement- from customer order to delivery. Effective management of stock and distribution will reap benefits across your entire organisation including:
- Complete stock visibility – see how your sales team, admin and warehouse can view live stock values across every location including actual, ordered, on order and committed stock levels.
- In depth stock management – learn how you can improve sales, warranty tracking and customer service by managing stock by location, batch, barcode and serial numbers.
- Flexibility – purchase stock in bulk lots and sell by unit, buy from multiple suppliers, sell as part of a project or job and group individual stock items as kits.
- Customised reporting – see what's selling and what's not, so you can quickly respond to your clients' needs.
- Set individual pricing policies – find out how you can avoid the hassle of managing price lists by setting discounts per product, by groups, bulk discounts or order type.
- Customisation – integrate EXO Business with other solutions such as scan packing, barcoding, logistics, EDI and call centre software - and more.
- Improved customer relationships – learn how you can link to the additional CRM Module to further grow your sales and enhance your marketing. Use client information and order history to target your customers, set budgets and sales targets and manage pipelines.
- Multicurrency management – use one central system to manage foreign transactions and currencies,tax and exchange rates EXO Business also calculates landed costs to give you the true cost per item.
- Manage profitability in real time – see how up-to-date cost information can help you control costs, increase visibility of an item's profitability and reduce wasted stock.
About EXO Business
The MYOB Enterprise Solutions range of products includes EXO Business, a powerful and multi-featured business management system tailored to the needs of larger and more complex businesses. It's the right solution if your organisation:
- Has a large number of users across multiple locations
- Needs advanced stock management across multiple warehouse locations
- Has a high volume of transactions
- Imports stock
- Assembles goods
- Needs a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
SUCCESS STORIES AND CASE STUDIES
Finance Manager at Toby's Estate
"Now instead of doing a stocktake once a month, we can do it whenever we want at the touch of a button – and that gives us a much clearer view of how efficient we are."
General Manager at Cotswold Furniture
"It's possible for members of staff to track an order right up to the point its delivered to customers."
Find out how EXO Business helped these companies manage their stock. > Videos > Case studies