MYOB and the Cloud
In business you can’t stand still. Your world keeps changing, which presents new challenges and opportunities.
One of the greatest opportunities available to businesses today is to take advantage of the power of the cloud. What’s the cloud? It’s a fashionable term for the internet.
The cloud fundamentally changes your world and how you connect with all the people you do business with. Business is no longer bound by time or geography. Your business can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your office can now be where and when you want it to be – on the road, at home or overseas.
What is MYOB’s cloud strategy?
MYOB started out over 21 years ago with a clear vision … to make business life easier. Today, we invest over $30 million annually in enhancing and extending our business solutions as well as investing in new products and services that use the power of the cloud.
Innovation that makes business life easier
Since 2010 MYOB has delivered a number of significant online innovations that use the power of the cloud to make it easier to do more business, more easily.
- MYOB LiveAccounts - MYOB's simplest accounting solution ever, offering easy online accounting for less than $1 a day.
- MYOB AccountRight Live – A fully-featured accounting solution that gives you the choice of how you do the accounts: on your desktop, in the cloud or both. AccountRight Live delivers a wide range of functionality including accounting, inventory, payroll, job-costing, time-billing and more.
- MYOB Atlas - The easiest way for every business to create a website and sell online. Our website builder puts your business online in as little as 15 minutes.
- Banklink bank feeds - Our cloud accounting solutions are powered by BankLink bank feeds – ensuring the most secure, reliable and accurate client transaction data from over 100 financial institutions.
Benefits of MYOB’s cloud accounting solutions
- Flexible - stay on top of your business when and where you want.
- Access - anyone, anywhere - if you have teams in multiple locations or a remote bookkeeper or accountant they can (with your permission) work on your accounting data, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Bank feeds save time – LiveAccounts and AccountRight Live automatically link to over 100 banks and building societies in Australia and New Zealand. They will automatically bring your bank transactions in and allocate them to the right account, reducing data entry and saving you time.
- Easier and Safer - you can use MYOB’s cloud solutions with the confidence that your vital business information is automatically backed up in a secure offsite location.